Every organization strives to hire the right employees for their businesses. During every hiring cycle, businesses jump into the fray to select the best candidates for different job roles. Offshore staffing services can help organizations achieve their hiring goals with relative ease and minimum expenditure.
How to hire offshore staffing companies?
Before going for offshore staffing solutions, you need to know how the whole thing works. Outsourcing work means hiring an outsourcing partner from a region with qualified and affordable manpower and few legal constraints.
What are the benefits of staff outsourcing?
Employers are often skeptical about outsourcing. But a close look at the benefits of hiring remote staff sheds all the apprehensions.
- Zero risk of losing clients: Your outsourcing partner can provide you with qualified manpower with appropriate skill sets so you don’t have to turn down potential clients or new projects.
- Higher employee retention rate: Reputed outsourcing companies are mindful of employee wellbeing. They make sure people are happy in their job roles and well-trained to face new professional challenges.
- High level quality assurance: Outsourcing companies have seasoned recruiters with an eye for talent. Research suggests that 78% of all businesses around the globe are extremely satisfied with their outsourcing partner and the level of quality they have on offer.
- Hire staff per your business cycle: By hiring an offshore recruitment agency, you can can save a lot of money on salaries. Instead of hiring an in-house employee on a long-term basis, you can hire a resource from an outsourcing partner on a short-term basis for specific projects.
- No extra cost of recruitment: Recruiting a new candidate and onboarding them is a significantly time consuming and costly process. When you outsource to an offshore staffing firm, you do not have to pay for the process of recruitment and their subsequent onboarding.
What are the top features of offshore recruitment services?
Let us have a look at some of the lucrative features that you can get from your outsourcing partner.
- Reduced overhead and operating costs: Reducing overhead and operating costs is an important goal for any business. When you delegate your work to an offshore recruitment service, you get more work done at less cost. A survey shows that around 45% of companies outsource their IT projects to India to reduce overhead and operating costs.
- Plenty of skilled labor: Offshore staffing companies have the advantage of hiring from a diverse talent pool. This allows them to maintain a diverse array of talent for organizations to choose from.
- Specialized recruiters: The outsourcing companies rely on their proficient recruiters for hiring top talents. So with zero investment on your part, the recruiters of your outsourcing partner will recruit for you as these agencies have all the requisite tools for seamless hiring.
- Risk reduction: By hiring an outsourcing partner, you can avail of top talents in the industry and reduce the risk of losing high-paying projects or missing deadlines.
- 24X7 functionality: The difference in time zones between you and your offshore partner means that your business remains functional for 24 hours a day. When your employees are calling it a day , your offshore partner on the other side of the globe is starting off for the day.
- Delivery and performance: When you hire an in-house employee , you are responsible for providing a number of facilities to them and this adds to the operating cost. But, when you outsource your projects to an offshore staffing company, you are free of this burden because your outsourcing partner takes care of employee benefits.
What questions to ask to a potential offshore staffing firm?
Here’s a list of questions to ask to an offshore staffing firm.
- What is the assurance that offshore employees will be hired?
Go through the testimonials of the agency to check for their authenticity. Read the comments on their website beforehand.
- How long have you been in business?
The longer an agency has been in business, the greater the chances of them having top talents in their ranks. So, make sure you check the business history of the agency.
- Does your firm specialize in any particular industry?
While most offshore companies have exposure in various domains, they each have their own areas of specialization. If you wish to get the best results, you should hire an agency that has prior expertise and competence in your industry.
- What is the percentage of your successful placements?
Answers to this question will help you know how efficient the outsourcing partner is in finding the perfect fit for the job. A high success percentage indicates strong recruitment procedures and are likely to bear results for your organization.
- What is the cost of your services?
Once you are satisfied with the answers to the aforementioned questions, ask for their charges and remuneration so that you can compare them with competing agencies.
How can we help you?
Are you looking to hire offshore staff? You have come to the right place! Contact us today to get started on the process. For any questions regarding our services, our experts are here to help you.